Kitty Classifieds for April 17, 2020
New job opportunities for cleaning techs, caregivers and various positions at Walmart!
Cleaning people needed (Cheswick and New Kensington PA)
Cleaning people needed evenings Monday through Thursday, 4 hours per night. Must have Experience and pass a background check. Call (724) 337 9842.
Walmart Hiring Retail Associates! (Pittsburgh, PA)
Whether you’re interested in full-time or part-time, cashier or management, you’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your local Pittsburgh Walmart Super Center is hiring!
JANITORIAL & MAINTENANCE
RECEIVING, UNLOADING & STOCKING
Unloading, Stocking & Price Change
1st and 2nd shift stocking crews (4am-1pm and 1pm-10pm)
Click here to apply!
Walmart Store #5339
877 Freeport Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
IMMEDIATE HIRING! CAREGIVERS / HHA / CNA HIGHER PAY! SIGN IN BONUS! * (ALL AREAS)
- MCCANDLESS TOWNSHIP – MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY 11AM-5PM
- CORAOPOLIS – MONDAY-FRIDAY 11AM-4PM
- SLIPPERY ROCK – MONDAY-FRIDAY 10AM-5PM
- GREENVILLE – MONDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY 8AM-4PM; EVERY OTHER FRIDAY 8AM-4PM
- SEWICKLEY – 4-5 DAYS A WEEK, 4-5 HOURS A DAY, (CLIENT FLEXIBLE)
- BETHEL PARK – MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:30AM-4PM; SATURDAY, SUNDAY 8AM-2PM
- KNOX – MONDAY-SUNDAY 10:30AM-12:30PM
- SOUTH HILLS – MONDAY, THURSDAY 9AM-3PM AND 5PM-9PM; SUNDAY 10AM-8PM
- WEXFORD – MONDAY-SUNDAY 9AM-5PM
- WEXFORD – MONDAY, TUESDAY 4PM-8PM; SATURDAY, SUNDAY 9AM-1PM
- BUTLER – MONDAY, THURSDAY 1:30PM-5:30PM OR 2:30PM-6:30PM
- ROCHESTER – WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY 7AM-8PM
- ROSS TOWNSHIP – MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-3PM
- ROSS TOWNSHIP – MONDAY, TUESDAY 11PM-3PM; THURSDAY 7AM-11PM; SATURDAY 3PM-7AM; SUNDAY 10PM-3PM
- WASHINGTON, PA – PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL HOURS AND SHIFTS
- BELLE VERNON & SURROUNDING AREAS – PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABLE HOURS
BACKUP / FLEX CAREGIVER – Home Care Assistance is looking for a caregiver to use on a flexible as needed basis for new client orientation as the permanent caregiver is placed or when needed for fill in or backup care. This person must be compassionate and able to work on short notice to fill our clients’ needs.
The caregiver would receive a HIGHER HOURLY RATE, mileage reimbursements, and to be available on short notice to fill in when needed. If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please contact us immediately to discuss the position in full detail.
We are currently seeking qualified, caring, patient caregivers to fill an IMMEDIATE position. We offer sign-in bonus, annual bonuses, competitive pay, mileage reimbursement, holiday pay (times and a half), flexible schedule, direct deposit and a great work environment.
Company: Home Care Assistance provides older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home.
Duties may include but not limited to:
*cooking and light housekeeping
*laundry and change of bed linens
*range of motion exercises
*bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
*driving to appointments and errands
*walking and transfer assistance, medication reminders.
For more information about us please visit: www.homecareassistance.com
APPLY AT: https://hcapittsburgh.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Call with questions or to setup an interview 724-933-7100 EXT. 2. Calls on weekend are OK
Equal Opportunity Employer