Kitty Classifieds for March 6, 2020
Looking for employment in Pittsburgh? Check out the Kitty Classifieds!
Landscaper Laborers Lawn Service (South Hills)
South Hills contracting company seeking labor for landscaping, lawn service, irrigation, and cement work. Applicants must have a current valid PA driver’s license and have reliable transportation to get to work. Experience in these fields would be helpful (will train) operation of walk behind mower, z-rider, gas trimmers, blowers, etc. Applicants, Please text Chris for interview 412-848-6373, or e-mail qualifying resume to email@example.com
Janitorial Work for Apartment Management Co (Shadyside)
Management Company seeks a person with a valid PA driver’s license to work unsupervised cleaning buildings around the Shadyside area. No experience necessary. $11.00/hour full time.
Upscale Boutique Hotel Hiring (Shadyside)
An upscale boutique hotel located in Shadyside is seeking team players to join our staff:
Housekeeping: 20-30 hours per week compensation based on experience
Banquet Servers: 10-15 hours per week, starting at $9.00 per hour and up, based on experience
Front Desk Attendant: 30-40 hours per week, starting at $10.00 per hours and up based on experience
This is a drug-free workplace and all applicants are subject to criminal background checks.
Mansions of Fifth by Priory
5105 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232 or call (412) 381-5105 for more information.
Classifieds for March 5, 2020
Caregivers Needed ASAP!
Sweet Golden Years is hiring. The following positions are available ASAP.
1. Caregiver needed in Verona.
2. Caregiver needed in Irwin
3. Caregiver needed in Monroeville
4. Caregiver needed in Wilkinsburg
For Home Health Aide:
1. Must have at least 6-month experience in the field and valid
Driver license, Vehicle, and auto insurance.
2. Requires current two-step TB Test, CPR Certification, must clear PA criminal history Pre-Employment Post Offer Drug Screen.
3. Two Positive references (a) must be from a previous employer (b) coworker. References from friends and relatives are not accepted.
4. Proof of PA residency such as utility bills
Duties may include but not limited to:
A. Cooking, light housekeeping.
B. Laundry, range of motion, bathing, grooming, dressing, grocery shopping and driving to appointments.
Please visit www.sgyhomehealth.com and fill the online application. If you don’t have access to the Internet please call our office 412-646-2717 for the application process and other inquiries.
Tradeshow Assistant (Pittsburgh)
Get paid to attend fun events, home shows, festivals and tradeshows in your surrounding area, set up promotional booths, interact with attendees and set free appointments (no sales).
If you have confident people-person skills, can sustain high energy and enthusiasm on the job, are reliable, have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle, no experience is necessary, and this job may be for you!
Want to know more? Join us for an Open Informational and Interview at 1568 Mars-Evans City Road, Evans City PA 16033.
Call 724-538-1600 to reserve an interview time, first come first served.
Advance Auto Parts (South Side)
• Provide excellent selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls
• Achieve personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals
• Provide DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc.
• Maintain store product and operational standards
• Responsible for inventory processes including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc.
• Store Cleanliness including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting, parking lot
• General stocking including truck stocking and back stock
• Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
• Basic driving and navigation ability
• Ability to use the delivery board system
• Friendly communication
• Ability to locate and stock parts
• Safety knowledge and skills
• Operating inventory systems and store equipment
• Parts and automotive system knowledge skills
• Operating POS and Parts lookup systems
• Expert at testing and diagnostic equipment for DIY service
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Salesperson
• Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers, and management
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals
• Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
Prior experience is necessary.
Call 412 488 – 6100 and ask for Marc