Kitty Classifieds for May 5, 2020
Here are today's Kitty Classifieds for May 5th!
Lot Attendant (Allison Park, PA)
Come join our team of awesome employees who service-sell-and detail the worlds nicest cars. As a Lot Attendant at Foreign Traffic you will be mostly responsible for washing and cleaning cars, but will also be running errands, sweep-vacuum-and clean common areas, and assist in snow removal. It is a full-time job 9-5 Mondays through Fridays with paid holidays. $12 an hr. Please get in touch with Rob by calling 724-449-9999
Delivery Driver (Carnegie)
Deliver building products to job sites, must have clean pa. license. Drive pickups and stake body trucks. apply 8 Logan street Carnegie, Pa.15106 or call 412-276-4028 This is a full-time position Ready to hire now.
Weekend Overnight Security/Concierge Services (Bakery Square)
Walnut Capital is seeking motivated concierge/security employees for our Bakery Square commercial campus in Pittsburgh. Call (412) 683-3810 and ask about the Bakery Square security position.
* Friday and Saturday 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs protective and enforcement functions in coping with emergencies, undesired conduct, disturbances, and threats to life and property to maintain a safe and secure environment for all employees and visitors and ensure the safety of company/customer assets. (and more)
- Ensure tenants, visitors, messengers, and vendors follow access control procedures, according to building policy.
- Assist tenants needing help getting in/out of the main doors.
- Control after hour access to the lobby through the admittance process
- Screen visitors, vendors, and client employees in an efficient manner to expedite their admittance to the site or facility
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- General knowledge of security procedures/methods and fire safety.
- CPR and First Aid Training preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand and walk
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds